Sunday 2 July 2023

Heaven

 Long time companions Sylvia and Wanda get together in Paradise.

SYLVIA: Howdy! Wanda. WANDA: Howdy! Sylvia. How'd you kick the bucket?…

SYLVIA: I stuck to death. WANDA: How awful!

SYLVIA: It wasn't all that awful. After I quit shaking from the chilly, I started to get warm and sluggish, lastly passed on a quiet demise.


And you? WANDA: I passed on from a monstrous coronary episode.

I thought that my significant other was cheating, so I got back home right on time to get him in the demonstration. In any case, all things being equal, I found him without help from anyone else in the sanctum staring at the television.

SYLVIA: Anyway, what was the deal?

WANDA: I was so certain there was one more lady there some place that I began running all once again the house looking.


I ran up into the loft and looked, and down into the storm cellar.

Then I went through each storeroom and really looked at under every one of the beds.

I kept this up until I had looked all over, lastly I turned out to be depleted to such an extent that I just fell over with a respiratory failure and kicked the bucket.


SYLVIA: Really awful you didn't search in the cooler — we'd both still be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment