Friday 10 April 2015

15 Funny Things Said by Celebrities



1. “What’s Wal-Mart? Do they, like, make walls there?” – Paris Hilton
2. “Smoking kills. And if you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” – Brooke Shields
3. “Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean, I’d love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death stuff.” – Mariah Carey
4. “I’ve never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.” – Britney Spears
5. “I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me.” – Jessica Simpson
6. “I get to go to lots of overseas places like Canada.” – Britney Spears
7. “I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist.” – Tara Reid
8. “I think the Clueless movie was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think the lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.” – Alicia Silverstone
9. “It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren’t, then I’d be a teacher.” – Linda Evangelista
10. (Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?) Answer: “I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we did live forever, then we would live forever, which is why I would not live forever.” – Heather Whitestone, Miss Alabama
11. “Is this chicken that I have or is it fish? I know it’s tuna but it says ‘Chicken of the Sea’.” – Jessica Simpson
12. “So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?” – Christina Aguilera
13. “When I pictured heroin, I pictured some crazy crack head with no shoes under a bridge. You never think that is going to be you. And it never was me. I was never under a bridge, and I always had shoes.” – Nicole Richie
14. “Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.” – Ivana Trump
15. “I was asked to come to Chicago because Chicago is one of our 52 states.” – Unattributed

No comments:

Post a Comment